Astrological colour shift watercolour paints.
Each colour changes depending on where you view the finished colour, and is mind blowing when used on black card. And it’s vegan friendly!
- Aquarius – Clear blue sea to soft purple, with a hint of ice blue
- Phoenix – Rising from the ashes with gold-yellow to red-violet
- Capricorn – Pale green-gold to an icy blue with a hint of spring green.
- Pegasus – A beautiful purple to dark blue
- Scorpius – A gorgeous green-gold to warm copper-red
- Aries – A gold-yellow to violet with subtle reds
The paint is handcrafted by me, Jeni in my studio using the traditional technique of hand mulling on a glass slab using pigment and my homemade binder making these paints completely handmade.
There are no additives or fillers. All ingredients for all these paints are non-toxic. The paint may have a very slight scent of clove oil.
Each watercolour pan takes at least two to three pours during the making process. This process can take anywhere from one day to two or three weeks depending on the pigment and weather conditions.
These paints are all handmade, therefor colours and behaviour may vary slightly from batch to batch.
The half pan is PLA plastic which is recyclable along with your grey mailing poly bags and other plastics that cannot go in your council collected recycling bin.
Each pan has a magnet on the bottom.
Each pan is individually wrapped. We recommend leaving the pan/s to acclimatise for 24 hours to avoid the paint sticking to the wrapper.