Hi, the From Our Gnome To Yours stamp set by Trinity Stamps has been sitting on my craft desk for a while. Each time I walk past my desk, I’ve been looking at this Christmas stamp set. Thinking of how to colour this a little different for a more Spring themed card. I also want to use up some backgrounds and mix in a few different brands.
Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on Youtube, right under the video) and share it with a crafty friend! Leave a comment too, we love hearing from you.
- I stamp onto Solar White card with Midnight ink.
- The colours I use are: 107, 108, 109, 219, 136, 249, 120, 171, 168, 165, 177, 176, 131, 187, 283, 199
- The background panel is leftover from a previous card. I cover the watercolour card with clean water, and pick up the leftover Melon Ice refill colour and Pucker Up refill colour and drop the colour on the card.
- Heat emboss a sentiment from Beautiful Ride stamp set with Alabaster embossing powder.
- Emboss the Painted Stripe background stamp with Alabaster on another A2 card panel.
- Foam mount the watercoloured panel and adhere the gnome flat.
- Mount to A2 sized card base.
- Finish with three pink-toned rhinestones (from the mix that comes with the Tidy Tray) adhere with liquid glue.
I did not realise how much I would enjoy using gnome stamps when we first stocked Trinity Stamps. They have beautiful florals stamps, cute critters and so many adorable gnomes!
Shop all Trinity Stamps products here, and find the card and ink supplies here and the basic craft supplies here
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog
Leave a Reply