The nesting dolls in the We Fit stamp set by Catherine Pooler are perfect for a pull-up slider card however, I want to add a hidden element to this card. The background is equally important as the slider, I use Glam, Dress Blues and Uptown for deep rich colouring. First, watch the video tutorial here on the blog, and then visit the shop for these products.
If the video does not display, please click here to watch on our YouTube channel. Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on Youtube, right under the video) and share it with a crafty friend!
Nesting Doll Hidden Cat
- We Fit Stamp set and Coordinating die by Catherine Pooler
- Luxe ink collection by Catherine Pooler
- Slimline Surprises die by Trinity Stamps
- Blending Buddy brush by Trinity Stamps
- Bristol vellum card – 4.24×5.5″
- First, stamp a background pattern with the floral stamps.
- Ink blend with Glam, Dress Blues and Glam ink and a blending brush.
- Next, remove the colour from the stamped area with clean water and a paintbrush.
- Stamp and colour the large doll and cat doll with Catherine Pooler inks and a blender pen.
- Create the sliding element and pull slider from acetate.
- Trim the large doll in half and adhere the doll head to the acetate slider.
- Adhere the doll bottom to the card with the cat doll peeking out.
- Adhere to an A2 sized card base, then stamp the sentiment on the inside.
I hope you will try this pull up slider card idea coupled with a hidden element. Find Catherine Pooler products in the shop here, and the basic card making supplies here and here.
Please share your interactive (or non-interactive) cards with us in the Paper Tree Tribe group.
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog
Leave a Reply