Hi, I’m continuing my floral theme with two bright cards for Mother’s Day. The floral wreath from Because stamp set by Sunshine Bee Designs is perfect for Spring themed cards. I use it with Aqua Pigments liquid watercolours to make two bright and happy cards. Watch the video here on the blog or over on YouTube. And read on for the written tutorial.
Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on YouTube, right under the video) and share with a crafty friend! Leave a comment too, we love hearing from you.
- Trim Bristol Vellum card to 4.25” x 5.5”
- I use the wreath and sentiment from the Because stamp set and the small sketchy circles from the Positive Thoughts stamp set by Sunshine Bee Designs
- Stamp with embossing ink and emboss with Brutus Monroe embossing powder – I use Alabaster and Sterling.
- Colour with Aqua Pigments in Pink, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Blue-Green and Blue-Violet, clean water and a paintbrush.
- Trim smaller and mount to a card base. The blue panel with foam tape. The pink panel flat to the card.
- Embellish with sequins from the Crater Lake mix.
I am having a giveaway for these three* cards. Leave a comment on the YouTube video, Instagram post and/or Facebook post for a chance to win. Giveaway ends 24/2/2021
*Tutorial for the third card will be posted tomorrow*
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog