Hi, we are celebrating our 6th birthday with an Instagram hop. The theme is “favourite” and I chose my favourite ink collection by Catherine Pooler – Date Night, and colouring. A new technique I’ve been lately is heat embossing with my Catherine Pooler inks. I heat emboss each doll (and pretend the cat doll is a dog) from the We Fit stamp set and colour them in our favourite colours. Watch the video tutorial below and find the supply list in the written tutorial.
Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on Youtube, right under the video) and share it with a crafty friend! Leave a comment too, we love hearing from you.
We Just Fit card
- We Fit stamp and coordinating die
- Serenade ink pad and refill
- Cummerbund ink pad and refill
- Pucker Up ink pad and refill
- Sand Castle ink pad and refill
- Twilight ink pad and refill
- Black Jack ink pad and refill
- Fairy Dust embossing powder
- Bristol Vellum card – 4.25×5.5″
- Stamp the dolls in the Date Night ink pads, cover with Fairy Dust embossing powder and heat set.
- Colour each doll in the same ink colours then die cut with the coordinating dies.
- Draw a line with Twilight ink pad.
- Stamp the sentiment with Black Jack ink pad.
- Trim a rectangle and paint a frame with Sand Castle ink pad.
- Stamp the small floral from We Fit inside the frame and colour with the same ink colours.
- Foam mount the dolls to the card.
- Adhere to an A2 sized card base.
Do you use your Catherine Pooler inks for heat embossing? I love how easy it is to have matching stamping and heat embossing with clear embossing powder and coloured inks. Hop over to Instagram and join our fun giveaway hop, and don’t forget to share your heat embossed cards with us in the Paper Tree Tribe.
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog