Hi, have you seen the latest (and last for 2021) release by Catherine Pooler? I love the dragonflies in Flight of the Dragonflies stamp set and have so many card ideas. Today’s card is a clean and simple card which I don’t do that often. I find I always want to add more and more and it goes away from the CAS card feel. Watch the video tutorial below, or over at YouTube. As always the products are linked within the written tutorial and available in the shop.
GRATEFUL FOR YOU
Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on Youtube, right under the video) and share it with a crafty friend! Leave a comment too, we love hearing from you.
Card Size- 4.25×5.5″
- In the middle of the white card, lightly ink blend Faceted slimline stencil with In The Park ink
- Stamp the dragonfly with Midnight ink onto Bristol smooth card
- Colour with Grape Crush, Pixie Dust and Bellini inks and a blender pen
- Die cut the dragonfly with coordinating die
- Stamp the sentiment with Pixie Dust ink
- Trim bottom 1/4″ from card and direct to paper with Pixie Dust ink
- Adhere to bottom of A2 size card base, along with the stencilled card panel
- Finish with three Boiled Sugar embellishments
Do you make clean and simple cards? I hope you are inspired by this colour combo and will try some triad colour themes in your next cards. Share your cards and other paper crafting project with us by using #thelittlepapertree on Facebook and Instagram.
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog