Which card do you need with which ink to get the best results… if you feel that some product is missing please let us know.
- Midnight ink pad & refill – Catherine Pooler Designs – (foam pad) best for waterbased colouring and can be used for alcohol colouring* Also available in mini size *
Card For Watercolouring/Ink Blending
Card for Alcohol markers (and stamping)
- Solar White card 80lb – Neenah (great for heat embossing too)
- Premium White card 100lb – Catherine Pooler Designs*
Card bases and Speciality card
- Classic Crest card 110lb – Neenah
- Premium White pre-scored card 100lb – Catherine Pooler Designs
- Heavyweight 40lb vellum – Bazzill Basics – suitable for heat embossing, alcohol and waterbased colouring (with little water)
- Lunch Bag card 100lb – Brutus Monroe – kraft coloured
Find the Basic Craft Tools (adhesive, stamping blocks, blending brushes, heat embossing tools, cleaning products) at this blog post here
*Heat setting may be required on non – Catherine Pooler Designs Cardstock.
** Jet Black and Midnight ink pad (both archival) will stain high-quality stamps, so ink lightly to ensure you only ink up the actual stamp part. Clean immediately with your favourite cleaner, such as Squeaky Clean stamp cleaner.
*** My most used card are these two Strathmore Bristol.