The basic craft tools you need for card making are listed here. If you feel that we are missing a great essential “can’t live without’ tool please leave a comment to let us know!
- Acrylic Stamping Block – Catherine Pooler Designs
Stamping Ink – Black
- Midnight ink pad & refill (archival) – Catherine Pooler Designs
Tools for Embossing
- Mini embossing ink & refill – Brutus Monroe
- Magic Bag anti-static powder bag – Brutus Monroe
- Ultra-slow drying embossing ink pad and free style refill tool – Wow!
- Embossing pen – Wow!
- Mixed Media Embossing brush – Wow!
- Bright White superfine embossing powder– Wow!
- Metallic (Rich Gold, Pale Rich Gold, Silver – all superfine) – Wow!
- Halo embossing powder – Wow!
- Disco Ball embossing powder – Wow!
- Catherine Pooler embossing powder (All embossing powders inspired by Catherine Pooler) – Wow!
- Various Trio embossing powder sets – Wow!
- Classic embossing powder (Alabaster – white, Raven – black, Icicle – clear, Pearl – pearl, Marshmallow – snow effect) – Brutus Monroe
- Metallic embossing powder (Penny -copper, Gilded -gold, Sterling – silver, Golden Gourd – gold) – Brutus Monroe
- Sparkle embossing powder (Fairy Dust, Rainbow Sparkle, Raven – black, Milky Way, Jack Frost – Brutus Monroe
- Giant Foam Tape 3mm deep – 5mm or 12mm width – The Little Paper Tree
- Easy Squeeze Crystal Clear glue pen – Brutus Monroe
- Easy Squeeze White glue pen – Brutus Monroe
- Mini Glue dots – Zot Dots
- Double-sided tape – Scor Tape
- Small foam squares white or black – Scrapbook Adhesives
- Storage Pockets – Avery Elle